Making a claim
Car & Vehicle
Home Building & Contents

If your claim relates to Worker Compensation or Motor Accident Compensation:

Workers Compensation

Should you or your worker wish to make a claim for compensation, you must:

  • Provide the worker with a NT WorkSafe prescribed claim form. This form can be downloaded from the NT WorkSafe website.
  • On receipt of this form, complete the employer’s report section and forward it, together with the Statement of Fitness for Work, to our Claims Team within 3 working days.

    Please send documents to:

    Or you can mail them to:

    Allianz Workers Compensation and TIO Workers Compensation
    GPO Box 4771
    Darwin NT 0801
Motor Accident Compensation
Talk to a local
Our contact centre and claims teams live and work in the Territory, so we know Territory conditions.
Trusted since 1979
TIO was established in 1979 to provide Territorians with insurance options that are right for them. We are as committed and passionate about the Northern Territory as you are.