Phone Banking offers a convenient and easy way to do your banking whether you are at home or at the office, 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Simply follow the voice prompts, and you can:
- check your account balances and have your last 5 transactions read to you
- transfer funds between your linked accounts
- pay over 17,000 billers using BPAY
- obtain details of the amount of interest earned, for current or previous financial years
- change your access code.
To use Phone Banking, have your customer number and phone banking access code ready and call 1300 130 846.
Benefits of Phone Banking
Anywhere you can get to a phone, you can do your banking.
- Convenience plus, with 24-hour access from anywhere.
- Save time - no more waiting in queues.
- No transaction fees.
- Perform account balances on your accounts.
- Pay bills in one quick call using BPAY.
- Instant transfers between your accounts.
- How do I register for Phone Banking?
- How do I access Phone Banking once registered?
- Can I access Phone Banking while overseas?
- What happens if I forget my access code?
How do I register for Phone Banking?
Simply call a Customer Service representative on 1300 301 833 or visit a branch and we will issue you with an access code.
How do I access Phone Banking once registered?
Just call 1300 130 846. Press option 1, enter your customer number and issued temporary access code. You will be required to change this code on first time use.
Can I access Phone Banking while overseas?
Phone Banking can be accessed while overseas using the Australian Telephone Code for that country, followed by 61 8 8946 2222. Although we do not charge for the service, international call rates will apply.
What happens if I forget my access code?
Simply call a Customer Service representative on 1300 301 833 or visit a branch and we will issue you with a new access code.