Important Changes to Online Banking
If you currently have the TIO Online Banking URL link saved to your favourites menu, you will need to replace it with our new URL as the address will change effective Wednesday, 27 November 2013.
If you would like to save the new URL to your favourites, the address is: https://ob.tiofi.com.au/mvptio/Login.asp
Additional functionality to allow customers the ability to submit a loan application and have the loan pre -approved within seconds subject to lending criteria will be available effective Friday, 29 November 2013.
Online Banking allows you to manage your finances easily and securely. You can transfer money, pay bills, review transactions and much more.
Online Banking is easy to use and its features allow you to conduct all your day to day banking in the comfort of your own home.
Online Banking Services
- View balances and transactions
- Access online statements
- Pay bills
- Transfer money
- Other Services
- Print and export your financial records
- Access for the under 16s
- Getting started
- Mobile Banking
View balances and transactions
- View up-to-date account balances, including savings accounts, credit card accounts, home loans and term deposits.
- View up to 18 months worth of transactions on all your accounts.
- View and print your statements online
- View statements from the start of the current financial year to the present date
- FAQs for online statements.
- Pay your bills using BPAY to over 17,000 organisations.
- Schedule bill payments for a future date.
- Transfer money between your TIO accounts, including savings and transaction accounts, credit card accounts and home loans.
- Transfer money to accounts at other Australian financial institutions.
- Schedule money transfers for a future date.
- Setup personal payees for future and regular payments.
- Make multiple transfers in a single transaction.
- Activate your Visa Debit or Credit Card
- Maintain your customer details such as your address and contact numbers.
- You can even customise the way your welcome screen looks and what accounts appear.
- Send us an enquiry using the secure email service.
Print and export your financial records
- Print transaction history of your accounts directly from Online Banking.
- Export transaction details to other applications. Export formats supported are Microsoft Money, Quicken (Aus and USA), MYOB, Comma Separated Values (CSV) (e.g. Microsoft Excel) and plain text.
Access for the under 16s
- Enquiry only access for under 16 year olds can also be granted with parental consent. This gives under 16 year olds the opportunity to monitor their savings online while still allowing their parent or guardian to maintain control of their account.
- If you're already a TIO customer, you can register online, call us on 1300 301 833 to become an Online Banking user.
- Or, if you're already registered for Online Banking, simply Login.